Junior Application Engineer
Working as a bridge between customers and engineering teams and using customer input and sales information, design or re-design, develop, test and implement applications using optical analytical instruments and systems. Provide technical support and expertise to customers, testing applications, responding to customer feedback, installations, maintenance and often performing sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Minimum education: bachelor’s degree in science (Physics, Chemistry, or Bio Science), master’s degree is plus.
- Willingness to work in a small multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to work with clients or other engineers to trouble shoot issues.
- Diagnose application failures in staging and production environments, understand the underlying issues, and resolve them.
- Experience in software programing is plus.
- Maintain knowledge of build tools and best practices.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Start date: now.
- Location: INOMAR center (Vietnam National University HoChi Minh in Thuduc district) or Vinhomes Golden River.
- Salary and equity will be determined based on qualifications ($600 or higher per month).
- Mr. Phan Bach Thang ( email@example.com, 0797907700).